Tuesday 28 February 2012

Northside Parent Friendly Cafe !

So after a week or so of "taking it easy" after having minor surgury. I finally got my butt out of the house. Thankfully my mom has been helping out with the little one while the hubbys at work. We were going to go for lunch anyway - So rather than hitting up a mall food court or your friendly neighborhood McD's - We decided to check out this sweet new cafe called "Little Beans Cafe" In St Albert.  Its about a 10 minute drive from my place ! And still relatively central meeting point for my Northside Friends !

My first impression of the place was great ! I loved that fact that it was so BRIGHT !!!
There is a play area in the middle of the 2nd room just past the boot room. There are tables on the sides near large windows surrounding the play area. I find this set up is a pretty good for Little N's age ( almost 14 months) He can still climb around and play with stuff - But there arent too many other bigger kids around right now.

The food was pretty good, nice presentation with healthy portions !! - We had a salmon sandwich and a tzatziki platter and a couple of sodas. Total cost with N's entry fee - Just under $30.
(still beats lunch @ McD's)



I had the opportunity to meet one of the owners of this fine establishment- Shelly !!
Such a happy & welcoming lady! Made us feel right at home! I also met the other owner very briefly when my son tried to sneak into the back kitchen area...thats my boy...always looking for more food.


The windows are large, the decor is crisp with a touch of bling ! its just ..... so nice !!!! Ohhh They also had this suuuuuper cool Plant holder that was nailed to the wall in the 1st room when you walk in.

There are 2 large bathrooms and a large change area with 2 changing stations and 2 sinks


I thoroghly enjoyed it here I will definatley be back for a few more play dates ( or meetings ) !!!



Mon-Fri 7:30am -6pm and 9-4pm Saturday.
Entrance is $7 for walking age to 7 years.
$3.50 after 4pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment