Wednesday 7 March 2012

DownTown - Parent Friendly Cafe

Today was too beautiful to stay home.
We headed out to a new Parent Friendly Cafe in Downtown Edmonton.

Its called Cafe Tirimisu Located on 124 Street 
10750 124 St NW,) 
http://cafetiramisu.ca/

edmonton-cafe-tiramisu-inside-the-cafe-photo.jpgJana_0012.jpg



Its more geared towards adults - But is still very kid friendly.
My Son was quite vocal during lunch today - But no one seemed to mind. 
He wasnt crying or anything He was just very ... loud...in an excited way.




GetInline.aspx.jpg






He got spoiled with all the attention from Grandma & his Auntie.
The Cafe was pretty busy, so to keep it quick & simple we all ended up ordering the same thing. We had the Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese wrap ! Hhhhhmmmmmm.




They do have a room on the side for the young ones to play in called the "Breathing Room"
It has a kid size table and couches and toys and the best part ..... ipads ! YES ! They have ipads there for the kids ( and big kids ) to play with.

Jana_0019.jpg

Since I was out with both my mom & my cousin, I was finally able to record some video of me showing how to use the CoverBoo. One of the owners, Seble, graciously offered to let me do the video in the Breathing Room !




No comments:

Post a Comment