Tuesday 14 February 2012

Supporting Local Businesses !!!

As  a consumer I've always tried to purchase things made in Canada, Or eat at a mom/pops type diner over a franchise type of restaurant.... even my music choices tended to lean towards the independent music scene.
Its not always easy to buy local -as there are big box stores EVERYwhere selling Everything so cheaply.

As a new entrepreneur the idea of shopping local hits home even more so. In the last 6 months I have met so many  Business owners and heard their stories and how they got started. Its really quite inspiring. I've read blogs and articles and watched shows about small business start -ups, and been warned about how cut throat the some people can be in business.

I am finding it to be quite the opposite - everyone I have met thus far has been so... welcoming. Supportive of each other. Maybe Its Edmonton, Maybe its my outlook, maybe I've just been fortunate enough to meet some really kick ass people - who knows.. probably all of the above.

In anycase - I wanted to Make a special mention about one my 1st Online retailers..

bumblebee baby cloth diapers


They have Teamed up with
KEYLIME ATHLETIC WEAR
12-975 Broadmoor Blvd. Sherwood Park, AB




They are set up in the retail location and ready for you to check them out.
BumbleBee Kids thrilled to announce that this fabulous local store is carrying ALL of their product lines.
 Come by and check them BOTH out.



Oh Hey, Whats that in the Top Left Corner ?!?  Oh its a some CoverBoos !!!

Congrats to BumbleBee Kids & Keylime Athletics !!
Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment