Sunday 6 November 2011

1st Tradeshow : ShopTillYouDrop Expo

So I had the 1st Tradeshow for Coverboo.
It was at the ShopTillYouDrop Expo at the Delta South Edmonton Grand Ballroom.
It was a pretty good mix of vendors.

I was grateful for the daylight savings time change this morning.
I was up pretty late the night before - getting the website ready to launch....
Here it is by the way !

http://www.coverboocouture.com/

Its a work in process... but its UP, its LIVE !!!

Luckily I packed most of the tradeshow items the night before. Here is a shot of the finished booth.
                       



The Husband & Baby came in the morning for some "Support" and left just after lunch so baby could have a nap.

I sold a few CoverBoos, I even sold a couple to some women who werent even breast feeding, and werent even pregnant ( yet) They just bought them to have for "just in case"  .... awww sweet.
A few friends popped in to visit, so that was nice - ( Thanks for the Starbucks Bella )

I was also able to meet some of the Vendors - ( Got some really good ideas from some of them) .
And hopefully I'll be able to be at other shows with them.

Oddly enough - I also got some inquries on my design work and signage ... So I might be doing some tradeshow signs for some of the other vendors  !

All in all , I'd say it was a good show - (for a rookie)




ooooohhhh....Shiney !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment