Friday 28 October 2011

Meeting with Nanny Robina

So a few days ago I was invited to a Meet & Greet with the one & Only Ms. Nanny Robina from "The Mom Show" & "CityLine" fame...albiet Canadian Fame ! OMGoodness - she is such a sweeeeeet little ol nanny ! And she`s almost 50yrs old ! You`d never know it to look at her ! I guess the kids keep her young.



It was a small group of maybe 15 or so other people. She told us some stories and doled out some advice on child care etc...mostly dealing with toddler shenanegans !!!  There was alot of questions asked by the crowd, so much so that I wish I took notes. I met a few moms from twitter so it was a nice evening out !

http://www.citytv.com/cityline/health/article/87955--dealing-with-child-aggression


** On another note ***
mama got herself a brand new sewing machine !!!  YAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment