Wednesday 19 October 2011

First PodCast Interview.

So today was my first interview on "This Manic Mama"  - a weekly podcast based out of Montreal, hosted by the lovely Ms.Lindsey Campbell. TMM highlights real moms and dads who are working hard to raise their kids to be conscious and critical citizens of the world.

http://www.hipmama.com/node/45142

http://thismanicmama.libsyn.com/

I went to high school with Lindsay...Social 30, Photography, Commercial Arts if I remember correctly.
Grad '96.. my how we've changed.

I really wasnt sure what we would be talking about. But we touched on some topics about PPD, Mental Health, being a new mom & having the right support systems, different mom/play groups, a bit of highschool catch up. I was even able to do a bit of a plug for CoverBoo Couture !

Noah was relativly good, except he kept grabbing or kicking the ear piece wires away. And the dog kept trying to steal Noah's puff treats. Other than that it was my first time on Skype - So I just hope the interview comes out ok !

I think it will be aired on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment