Friday 23 September 2011

purple plaid and a bunch of tags !

Busy Days...
Between meetings with a Strategist and other business minded moms and meetings with seamstresses and bugging my current manufacturer for my products, cleaning the house, getting groceries, quick pizza dinners with the hubby,visits with gramma & great gramma, and of course the baby snuggles - I find solace in the return of my many prime time shows ! ( my TV friends are back )

" Shhhh - My show is on " - is my most uttered phrase this week.

Luckily I can multi-task !
here is a bunch of tags I was able to do up. ( Fun with a Soldering iron !!! ) FYI its used on the ends so the labels don't fray.... I guess this will have to do till I find a label manufacturer with decent rates !


Its doesn't even LOOK like a nursing cover - does it ?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment