Thursday 29 September 2011

Farmers Market Rookie

Well this was the first time I was a Vendor at any Farmers Market - But with the help from Zita of
Ignite Strategic Solutions (I was able to get into the SouthWest Terwillegar Farmers Market before the end of the season ! Since I am also in the graphic industry - it was easy to have my banners and signage done up quickly !

 http://epiphanydesignconcepts.blogspot.com/p/products.html
It was super windy - but at least I was able to grab some rocks to keep everything down !



The weather was a bit chilly - But it was a good day to get out and about and the the CoverBoo brand out there for people to see. Sold a couple, and a bunch of people took some cards to pass off to their girlfriends and other mom groups.


I had Noah & my mom come with me. At least my mom was able to entertain him while I was setting up. They strolled around the market and played in the truck for a while. He was a trooper - But was able to go home early after his dad came by to pick him up after work !

I was placed in an area surrounded by things I love. To the left of me - I had a vendor selling Wine. ( too bad she didnt have any samples out ... I actually joked about her cracking open a bottle so we could warm up a bit !)
To the right of me I had Gymboree and A bakery with some muffins, cup cakes and other goodies !
And Right infront of me I had Some Greek Food Vendors and Korean Food Vendors....They all had food samples !!! Mom bought Muffins, Bulgogi and I bought some greek dip.



This will probably be my only outdoor market ( till next year ) as the season is now over. It was a good experience. But at least I have all the basics : Folding table, banners, cards, product. 
Hopefully I can get into some of the upcoming indoor shows !

No comments:

Post a Comment