Sunday 21 August 2011

Weekend Outings

So I took a well deserved break from sewing etc -- But I spent a LOT of time on the computer on Friday starting up Accounts for Blogspot, Facebook, Etsy, & Twitter. But Its out there now... all I have to do is maintain everything.
I did however get a chance to enjoy the 2 days of actual SUMMER that we had this weekend . We headed out to The Canadian Derby, to watch the horse races ( but Mostly because we could dress up and wear fancy hats ! )

I must say though - I used to be really self concious about breast feeding in public - But now that I have these CoverBoos, I really dont mind at all. It is what it is. And when my bebe is all fussy & hungry, this is the easiest & quickest way I can soothe him !
We were also able to check out the MomsTown party @ the Spray Park today -( +30 degrees ) It was great, Lots of people out today ( and the cupcakes from Whimsical cakes were great too )
A few people asked me about the CoverBoo ... So I let one of the moms try it out !
so here is our First Testimonial !

Tiffany from the Momstown Party said
 " I like the lightness of the fabric, and the fact that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a Tent ! "

Yay !

Funtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment