Friday 19 August 2011

Just Starting up ....

I've been thinking of this idea for the Nursing Covers for quite some time now...months actually. Last Sunday I finally got off my butt and tried my luck with the sewing machine. And thats where it started.
I decided to dig out this sewing machine and put it to use....


Since Sunday ( August 14 ) I've been all over this nursing cover idea. Sewing, stitching, ,making contacts, meeting with people, and coming up with product names.
There were all sorts of names thrown out there:
Fashion Feeder
Feeding Fashionista
NoshNeckWear
CoverMeCouture
Cover'd Bean
HauteMilk
all sorts of stuff... and of course - there was "Tittie Scarf" - Courtesy of the husband. Thinks he's a comedian.
At least he's trying to keep things light and silly when I get too engrossed in my new project here !
If I'm not sewing, or trying to figure out how to use Bias Tape, I'm Online or designing the business card, or logo, and trying to set up the Etsy Store, get new twitter and email account... and finally setting up the web site / blog etc.

Things are coming along nicely. I just have to remind myself that it doesn't happen over night ! ( even though I try to make it happen over night )

No comments:

Post a Comment